Year 10 Enrolment

Enrolment for Year 10 students is ongoing and is compulsory for all new students. If your son/daughter has been offered a place and has not yet enrolled then please bring the following documentation into reception so that you can officially enrol as a student at Mulberry UTC. You will need to bring the following with you:

Proof of address:

  • Current Council Tax bill - OR
  • Current Housing Benefit entitlement letter - OR
  • Tenancy Agreement - OR
  • Letter from the National Asylum Support Service (NASS) or a social services asylum team informing you of the address of the accommodation being provided for you and your family.
  • PLUS a recent utility bill, dated within the last 3 months.

Proof of date of birth:

  • You will also need to provide a copy of the student’s UK Birth Certificate OR Passport OR Asylum Seeker Documentation to verify their age.

At enrolment, you will show these documents to a member of our team, who will verify them and take copies. We look forward to seeing you soon.